We provide energy buying and emission reduction solutions to over 7,000 businesses looking to reach Net Zero for least cost.
Public Disclosure Statements
Public Disclosure Statement
- Certification type: Organisation
- Year: 2020-21
- Publication date: 30/03/2022
“We can only offer our clients real-life, first-hand advice if we learn to walk the talk and follow through with our own Net Zero plan.”
Type of certification
How long have you been certified carbon neutral?
Since March 2022.
Why did you choose to go carbon neutral?
We can only offer our clients real-life, first-hand advice if we learn to walk the talk and follow through with our own Net Zero plan.
What are the anticipated benefits of your carbon neutral certification?
Benefits expected include:
- The chance to learn, share and promote the real-life certification process to clients and their supply chains.
- P.R. boost.
- Reduced long-term energy and travel costs.
- Improved staff engagement.
What offset project do you support?
A cookstove project in Africa.
Why did you choose this project?
The project aligns with several of our values and ambitions, including:
- Good health and wellbeing (sustainable development goal 3)
- Affordable and clean energy (sustainable development goal 7)
- Climate action (sustainable development goal 13)
What else are you doing to reduce emissions?
We continue to develop and offer a range of straightforward emission reduction services to suit the differing needs of our broad client base.
We also aim to:
- reduce our Scope 1 emissions to zero by FY 2022, and
- reduce our per-capita Scope 3 emissions by 30% (against our FY21 baseline) by FY 2025.
What advice would you give to a business considering certification?
Achieving certification requires a lot of subject matter experience; it’s detailed, complex and time-consuming work.
Unless you have a dedicated in-house team, look to outsource this work to a trusted agency.