What else can you do?
Beyond Climate Active, there are a range of online resources to help businesses and the community address climate change.
Business and industry
- The Australian Government's Energy.gov.au portal features energy management advice for small, medium and large Australian businesses.
- A range of government incentives for businesses to innovate and adopt smarter practices and technologies can be found on The Department of the Environment and Energy's site.
Local government and communities
- Information for local government and communities, including assistance to adopt more efficient and affordable practices to adapt to a changing climate is available on the Department of the Environment and Energy's site.
- The Cities Power Partnership is a free national program that brings Australian towns making the switch to clean energy together.
Individuals and households
- Information about adopting change at the household level through energy efficiency measures and consumer choice can be found on the Department of the Environment and Energy's site.
- Climate Neutral Now is an initiative launched by the UN to enable offsetting at an individual level.
- 1 Million Women is a global movement to empower women to act on climate change through the way they live.
- The Green List is a curated expert guide to sustainable products and services.